A short Guide for writing a Love Letter
How to write a Love letter? To tell you how to write a love letter is equivalent of telling how to love. Love letters are nothing but the reflection of your love towards your beloved. You just need to make it special. Here is how can you write a beautiful love letter.
- The first thing that you need to take care of is the envelope. This is one part on which anyone hardly pays any attention but you need to know that this is the first thing that your beloved will come across. The Envelope says a lot about the Letter. An old phrase that emphasizes on the importance of the cover, an overtly colored, childish envelope is not going to take you anywhere. Instead try soft colored envelopes to enclose the precious piece of paper with in.
- Next comes the stationery. Do not present a dull black and white or a black and blue piece of paper to your love. Try something overtly romantic. Glitters and soft sparkling gel pens are always a great choice.
- Do not computer type your love letter. Your beloved will confuse it for an examination paper. Best love letters are hand written ones.
- Now comes the most important part, the body or the content of your letter. Do not write in formal language because you are not addressing your principal or boss. Use beautifully carved words to express your love towards him/her. You can say “I have seen girls pretending to fairies but for the first time I saw a fairy pretending to be a girl in you” and similar catchy and touchy lines. The best way to begin your letter is by writing “My dearest followed by his/her name”.
- Write your heart out in the letter and tell how much do you love him/her and how she/he has been the most valuable person in your life till date. You can try being witty and can use occasional humorous lines in between to take him/her to a lighter mood.
- Justify your love letter by mentioning the reasons behind writing this letter to him/her. Do not over pamper your beloved but at the same time do not forget to mention about his/her value to you. Carefully mark the date, time and place on the letter. It would be utterly enjoyable when both of you will read it at a later date.
- Finally finish your love letter by saying some moving words like “this letter is like my heart in form of paper” or “Now that I have confessed, I can rest in peace.” If you follow the basic guidelines to write a love letter, you are sure to impress your soul mate and lead to the fairy tale ending or rather beginning “…and they lived happily ever after”.